About the role:
- Based in the Netherlands, Amsterdam at the spriteCloud office
- Research and development on an innovative test automation platform
- Build and maintain test automation suites
- You will be reporting to the CTO
spriteCloud has an innovative online test automation tool. Tests can be scheduled, executed and the tool provides clear test reports. You will learn to use innovative open source frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, NodeJS and docker. During this internship you will learn how the system is build and learn how to develop and put in place improvements to the system. You will also learn the spriteCloud approach to test automation and automatically drive web browsers to execute tests.
At spriteCloud there is an informal and social atmosphere. You will work together with one of the founders on the tool. You are free to do investigation on new open source frameworks and try them out. There is also plenty of time to discuss your thoughts with colleagues.
You must have:
- Knowledge of a programming or scripting language, preferably Ruby
- Fluent in English
- Excellent reporting skills (written and verbal)
What we would also like:
- Fluent in Dutch
- Able to work within a social international team
- Knowledge of one or more of the frameworks: Ruby (on Rails), Docker, NodeJS, Cucumber, Selenium-Webdriver
- Experience working in a small (14-20 employees) service/IT company
- Passion for the latest software, hardware, electronics, gadgets and Internet developments
Interested or questions? We are happy to see your application and answer your questions! Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.